Monday, March 2, 2020

Write A Press Release For You











About:

A press release is of immense importance. It not only helps generate leads but acts as a public relations outreach initiative to support a business.



It also enhances a website's SEO ranking by creating back links that drive traffic back to it. if done right, it clarifies a business' positioning within its niche and complements the existing content. 



I will write a good quality press release for you. There will likely be some research that will need to be done. Should you decide to work with me, I will clarify some additional points with you at the time.



What I will do for you

- Understand your business objective

- Understand your business (products, market, customers, competitors)

- Write a press release with relevant keywords

- Optimize press release for SEO and backlinks 



Why you should be confident in working with me:

The press release I will write will:

  1. Be relevant and of good quality
  2. Nudge your target audience to engage with you

  3. Pass Copyscape's plagiarism check


Please feel free to ask me any questions before placing your order.



I am looking forward to hearing with you!




Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment