Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Create A Media Distribution List











About:

I'm Liz, a PR professional in New York City. I'm new to working on Fiverr, so I'm offering my services at a discounted rate while I earn the trust of Fiverr buyers.



Do you want to dramatically increase your odds of getting press? It's all about finding a reporter who actually covers your niche. 



Over the past 6 years, I've gotten clients on CNN, MSNBC, NPR, in The New York Times, Washington Post, Forbes, Vox, and in many more local outlets. Let me create your media distribution list and increase your chances of coverage exponentially!



While I can't guarantee coverage in The New York Times, I can assure you that by reaching out to the RIGHT reporters, you'll gain credibility and get noticed. 



Thanks for considering me for your press needs! Please feel free to message me with any questions. 

Reviews


:

Just what I needed. Thank you!

:

Great quality list, exactly what I needed! Thanks :)

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment