Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Write Press Release With Press Release Distribution











About:

Welcome!


I appreciate your interest and I hope I get to work with you to announce your great products, services, innovations and talents. through press release writing and distribution. You can increase the credibility and drive more traffics to your business through press release writing and distribution.



Allow me to tell your story in words which are short and precise, in a manner that will generate positive response.



I offer you:-



  • An attractive and distinctly uttered press release with perfect spelling, grammar and syntax.
  • A professionally presented press release which is SEO optimized for increased search engine rankings.


My job delivery is second to none.



Bronze Package
: I charge $5 for 200 words press release...



Silver Package
: 400 words press release with distribution to 450 standard news portals which include local news channels with pdf proof report.



Gold Package:
500 press release and distribution to 450 media portals plus affiliates of NBC, CBS, FOX etc. The package gives you the right to use the citation, "As Seen/Featured on NBC, CBS, ABC and FOX".



Google news Indexed guaranteed!



Backlinks Guaranteed!

Reviews


:

awesome job thanks

:

All was well. Thank you.

:

Good Service

:

Thank you, modified, exactly how I wanted it to be. Fast turn over

:

Very Good !




No comments:

Post a Comment