Friday, March 27, 2020

Provide Press Release Distribution











About:

Gig does NOT include press release writing



Custom Targeted List of U.S. Media Outlets -- NOT a Press Wire service 




At my fingertips are 34,998 media outlets and 951,546 individual journalists.  I can pinpoint over 400 industry and Trade-specific subject categories.



WHAT YOU GET: 


First, I’ll identify what your customers read, watch, or listen to and build a custom media list.  Next, I'll submit your press release via e-mail to journalists who cover your topic.  Finally, I'll provide a distribution report (MS Excel file).  Your list will include: 



  • Daily & Weekly Newspapers - Easiest publicity to get, since many papers are in your backyard.  Weekly papers have small circulations but are well read. 



  • Consumer & Trade Magazines - One small blurb in a targeted trade journal or major magazine can skyrocket sales. 



  • Online Publications - Many people read news stories online.  One click away from your news story. 



  • Radio/TV Stations - Many radio shows will interview you by phone!  A single appearance on a major network TV talk show or even a local TV talk show in your area can deliver great results!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent communication, right on top of everything. He answered all my questions and conscientiously adjusted the timing of my release to better hit news outlets. He also targeted my release toward relevant specific industry contacts. Thank you for all your help!

Seller's Response:

Great working with you! Thank you! Glad I could target local news outlets in Trenton, NJ. Also national media outlets including Motion Picture Industry, Releases, Festivals, Internet Video and Movies, Weaponry & Shooting, Civil Rights, and Entertainment national media outlets.

Seller's Response:

All the emails he gave me bounced when followed up. I also didn't hear anything back when he did it.

Seller's Response:

This is my first time using the service. Leemrg was prompt and professional. I received a lot of media contacts. Hopefully I will get lots of media coverage!

:

Glad I could target local news outlets in Atlanta, GA. Also national Wedding, Dating, Relationships, Women's & Men's Interest too.




No comments:

Post a Comment