Friday, October 30, 2020

Draft An Effective Press Release











About:

Looking for a press release that's a cut above the rest?



Look no further! I have experience writing engaging press releases for clients across a wide range of industries, including:



  • Interior Design 
  • Property - Luxury and Affordable
  • FMCG
  • Retail
  • Food & Drink


I have successfully pitched my releases to titles such as The Telegraph, Daily Mail, London Evening Standard, The Independent, Vogue, Cosmopolitan, UNILAD and many more. 


Please do not hesitate to message me if you have any questions or would like to know examples of specific clients I have worked and written for.



Reviews


:

Great write up was delivered to me by Claire. Creative writing is definitely her forte and I will ask her for more write ups soon.

:

Great! Nice Work!

:

Claire was able to effectively translate our goals into a bee well written press release. Her communication was very good and is very responsive.I highly recommend her gig.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment