Saturday, October 31, 2020

Be Your Professional Press Release Writer











About:

Need a media-worthy press release for your business, launch or event?

Feeling overwhelmed about where to start?

My name is Matthew Stover and I am a dedicated public relations expert with 15 years of experience in the industry. My goal is to create an engaging press release that will attract the right media attention for your business, event, product launch, etc.

I have a master’s degree in public relations and corporate communications from Georgetown University. I know the right tactics to create a press release that will capture media and tell your story in a clear and straightforward way. 

Why work with me?

100% customer satisfaction

Excellent grammar and sentence structure style

Can quickly adapt to your brand voice 

Quick turnaround times 

Please contact me BEFORE ordering to make sure my services fit your needs. I hope to work with you.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment