Sunday, February 23, 2020

Fast Typing And Of Any Document Immediately











About:

Most Profitable, Fastest and Professional Typing Service



My Services:

  • Convert PDF to MS Word
  • Convert MS Word to PDF
  • Retype Scanned Documents
  • Retype Images contain texts
  • Making PowerPoint presentation
  • Retype Any Other Format to MS Word


Why should you choose me:
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Fast and reliable communication
  • Dedicated to work until you are fully satisfied
  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed or money back



If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message.

ORDER NOW and get your work done quickly.

Best Regards,

LUKSH KUMAR

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is my same words. You were supposed to create a new blog release from my writings, not correct my writings and send it back for so much money and not in the time that you promised.

:

Hello Sir. I am sorry for the inconvenience but I did everything in my reach to satisfy you. There are many changes that i have made and drastic change. You may request a revision and i can serve you again Sir. I hope you understand as this is not good for my profile as well as your work Sir.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment