Sunday, February 23, 2020

Write Your Blockchain, Ico, Sto, Ieo Press Release











About:

NOTE: DISCUSS PR WITH ME BEFORE PLACING ANY ORDER!



With ICOs and blockchain ads being banned and taken down on all major social media platforms, decentralized projects depend ever more on PRs and a good strategic marketing strategy.



With my years of experience in writing PRs for few of the biggest projects ever to grace blockchain, I can write a professional PR that can make all the difference your project needs to get the right information to the right people!



Please, refrain from asking for samples or previous works. All PRs automatically come under NDA and I cannot claim any work as my own. Think of it this way: You wouldn't want me claiming your article as my own to another party, would you? :)



Important: No gambling or alcohol related projects accepted.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work! Would recommend

:

Rusty works very fast and he is very easy to communicate with, I believe he really capture the idea of my project. Thanks!

:

A very nice person and fun to work with.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment