Sunday, February 23, 2020

Write Your Artist Bio And, Or Music Press Release











About:

I will write a press release for a single, EP, or album. 



The press release will include: 

  • Your artist bio (if you don't have one I can make one)
  • Track information (breaking down your song/ep/album)
  • Your accomplishments (if any)
  • Social media links
  • Upcoming Shows (if any)


Press releases are essential if you want to send your release to blogs, labels, or music networks. I've worked with the biggest music (EDM) blogs and am an editor for EDMTunes.com. I know what works and what does not. 

Any genre is accepted. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The work was beyond my expectations, awesome seller, fast and cheap. Answered all of my questions and wrote a very interesting and good artist bio and music press release. I will definetly use this service again in the future! Can't recommend this enough! Thanks Juan

:

Thank you!

:

Great communication, easy and fast.

:

recommended

:

Great! Objective and to the point just what one needs for a press release :)




No comments:

Post a Comment