Thursday, March 26, 2020

Write A Professional Actor Or Actress Biography











About:

This gig is mainly for Actors/Actresses and Film industry personnel BUT I am also versed with writing bios for artists, painters, bands, musicians, managers and anyone in the music industry.



For $10 (Gold) package:

I will write a new short bio of (100 words).



For $25 (Platinum) package:

I will write a standard bio of 300 words.



For $50 (Diamond) package:

I will write a short bio and create a basic one page actor resume



** Please indicate if you would like a formal (factual) OR creative and compelling (attention grabbing and descriptive) biography OR a combination of both. 



** I also write press releases, blog posts, web content, descriptions etc.

 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent service

Seller's Response:

OMG! People this SELL is the REAL FREAKN DEAL. I swear, she makes you look very important & makes you look like you are on top of your game. She will be the one that I use from this point on and forward. Many of my FRIENDS, FANS, AND FAMILY love just reading what this seller has wrote. Happy as can be, I had this opportunity.

Seller's Response:

Excellent client thank you for your fantastic review. I look forward to working with you in the future.

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

great buyer, thanks a lot for the tip. I wish you all the best




No comments:

Post a Comment