Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Write A Top Notch Press Release











About:

I'm a communications professional, writer, and personal branding expert who started my own agency. 



As someone with many passions, I am comfortable writing on any topic.



By purchasing this gig, you will receive:
  • An SEO-optimized press release
  • A professionally written release title/subtitle
  • Revisions ( on a premium plan, I give unlimited revisions)


Please Note: Only Premium will include distribution. 

In addition to publishing your announcement into Google News, and the release will be syndicated to 80+ regional news and TV websites including DigitalJournal.com, ABC 7 Ft Myers, ABC Island News Hawaii, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, AZCentral.com, Ask.com and more. 



Media Pitching (can be custom quoted if you wanted a special add-on)

If you want a custom quote on media pitching where I pull a strategic industry target list of 100-300 targets I can custom quote anyone who has interested in this type of service. Please feel free to ask me questions. 



Look forward to working with you.


Let's begin, shall we?



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment