Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Write You An Attention Grabbing Press Release











About:

Welcome to my optimized press release gig here on Fiverr!



I am a highly experienced media and communication expert and owns a functional integrated event and digital marketing agency in metro New York.



With my diverse background and knowledge area, coupled with my passion for media and media relations,  i am comfortable writing on any topic.



By purchasing this gig, you will be guaranteed:

  • An SEO-optimized press release

  • A Copyscape-cleared press release

  • A release title AND subtitle

  • Revisions

  • Expert recommendations

  • Access to me for strategic media and event marketing plan



Don't forget to check out my gig extras! I can coordinate and oversee LOCAL distribution for your company, including contacts at newspapers, news channels, magazines, and radio.



I also offer a PRO blogging and proofreading gig on here. If you want your press release available in blog format as well, I can do that, too!



I am incredibly excited to get to know you and your team. I look forward to our collaboration.



Let's get started.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment