Sunday, February 2, 2020

Write A Custom Press Release In 24 Hours











About:

Do you need a press release that gets picked up by media outlets and generates interest in your product, service, or news story? Are you trying to drive conversions for your product or service? Worried about SEO and marketing? In this gig, I will write a professional, custom press release for you.


I've long been passionate about writing and editing. I have years of experience in the public relations and communications fields to do this job right for you.


By purchasing this gig, you are guaranteed:



  • A custom, professional SEO press release 
  • A release title and subtitle
  • Distribution-ready formatting




*Purchase the $50 submission extra to have your press release sent to 300+ news site. You will receive a detailed PDF report.*



Why a press release?



  • Grab attention and generate responses from media outlets and consumers;
  • Show off your latest products or news in an engaging way;
  • Target thousands of journalists; and
  • Improve your brand's image and reputation


I have completed over 1,100 projects on Fiverr alone, and my 5-star average rating speaks for itself. I encourage you to read reviews from past clients, many of whom have retained me for long-term projects. 

Reviews


:

I'm very please with quality of press release that Spetto delivered. I highly recommend him! Thank you!

:

Fantastic writing and editing. Thank you so much. I can't wait for distribution now!

:

Great seller. Take direction easily. Easy to work with! Really solid writer and have used many times

:

Great work as always. Solid press release. Have used multiple times! Highly recommend.

:

Fantastic seller - use very often! Speedy and good quality. Highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment