Friday, September 18, 2020

Help You With Writing Content And Other Public Relations











About:

If you are looking for an experienced public relation professional, you've come to the right spot!



As a 5 years public relations professional, I have spent most of time handling big media events and writing of articles for the clients garnering coverage for the same in A-listed publications. Experienced in handling celebrities and providing them with good media mileage.



As an experienced professional, I am comfortable writing about various topics for various industries. My main experience is in General Entertainment Channels (Sony Entertainment Television has been the main GEC handled by me), English cluster channels, Music & lifestyle, Web series, Sports and Kids



By purchasing this gig, you will be guaranteed:

  • Header and sub-header for articles and press releases

  • (Optional) boiler copy
  • Revisions
  • Expert recommendations
  • Access to me for hashing out a long-term press plan


 I am happy to pitch up to 5 local or national media outlets.



I am eager to work with you. Kindly reach out to me with your requirements.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment