Monday, September 21, 2020

Write Your SEO Press Release











About:

PLEASE message me with details about your project BEFORE purchasing! 



Here's, the bottom line: You could have the greatest story or most important piece of news, but if you can't convey it in an interesting, professional, and attention-grabbing way that resonates with your audience, then your story may not ever be heard. That's where I come in:



Hi, I'm Jacob, your best friend for all things written. I am a professionally experienced writer and editor, and have experience in public relations, digital marketing, social media management, and entrepreneurship. I have been responsible for the social media management, public relations, and production of extensive written reports for six-figure companies, as well as small scale startups. 



As a professional with experience involving a diverse group of businesses, I am able to write on any topic or industry.



By purchasing this gig, you will be guaranteed:

  • A plagiarism-free press release
  • A search engine optimized press release
  • Revisions


Purchase this gig now!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Prompt reply, job was done before I expect it, it was fast and though I may do some tweaks to the document but it doesn't need much. It was an excellent experience with the seller and the over all process. Fast and efficient. I would definitely use it again for future projects. Thank you jacxbmoore!

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much!

Seller's Response:

Served as a good first draft. Wasn't exactly "news worthy" so journalists would have just skipped over it, but I found an angle and was able to use this as the starting point for a very solid release. Very good writer. Great communication. A+

:

Thank you for the feedback, I am always looking for ways to improve my services. It was great working with you.

:

Great job! The seller provided a great article which was right on the money the first time around. I'll definitely be using the seller again!




No comments:

Post a Comment