Saturday, September 19, 2020

Be Your Community Manager In Spanish











About:

Do you need someone to manage your social networks for you?


My name is Jesús León, and I am a community manager that you can trust to solve your problem.

I can assure you that I will dedicate the necessary time to your brand, this includes a complete analysis and collection of statistics. Also friend, I will create specialized content for you!



I will take care of:



✅ 
- I will develop content for your brand: post, contests, promotions.



✅ - I analyze the social network and your audience.



✅ - New content EVERY DAY.



✅ - Customer service: I will respond to messages and comments.



✅ - I will set a time of day to post.


Later you will see my gigs, but I want to inform you that the "basic plan" IS AN OFFER that you, my friend, CANNOT MISS. Quality content in record time and for a price you won't find anywhere. 


Oh, I'm already dying to work with you. Let's hit it! 

Reviews


:

He is awesome! He goes above and beyond in any task he is given. I highly recommend his services.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment