Saturday, September 19, 2020

Write A Press Release In Spanish Ready To Be Published











About:

Hello! I have 16 years of experience as a journalist writing press release, creating content and editing information.



I offer you my knowlegde to write a Press Release based on the following scheme:



 - Title, subtitle and summary

 - Body of the press release in Word or PDF format (depending on your preference)



Check the package options I offer. If you need more information contact me privately and I will gladly answer your concerns.



I can also work with custom packages.



Hope to hear from you soon :)



-----



¡Hola!, con mi servicio te llevas 16 años de experiencia como periodista redactando noticias, creando contenido y editando información.



Te ofrezco la redacción de la Nota de Prensa en base al siguiente esquema: 



- Título, antetitulo y sumario

- Cuerpo de la nota de prensa en formato Word o PDF (según tu preferencia) 



Consulta las opciones de paquetes que ofrezco, y si necesitas mayor información, hazlo por privado, con gusto respondo tus inquietudes.



También puedo trabajar con paquetes personalizados.



Espero saber de ti pronto :)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent work and understanding of my needs and service! Thank you Monica.

Seller's Response:

Edith, thanks again for your time. It was nice to work with you in this incredible topic that I'm sure is going to be useful for all the woman. Your miracle story is an inspiration. Wish you the best!

Seller's Response:

Extremely easy and incredible to work with! Very flexible and does the best at what she does! Mucha Gracias!

Seller's Response:

Thank you Robbie it was my pleasure to work in your press release. My best desires and wishes for you to keep growing in your company.

:

Everything was done on time and as requested.




No comments:

Post a Comment