Thursday, September 3, 2020

Write A 200 To 400 Word Press Release For Your Business











About:

My name is Monica Hatley-Carr and I have advanced experience writing press releases and distributing your release to local and national releases. My former employers include the following...



  • American Mensa (2 years)
  • Arkansas Department of Arkansas Heritage (1 year)
  • Arkansas Department of Veterans Affairs (3 years)


I also have advanced experience in the news industry. If you hire me, I can help you market your brand! 


Reviews


Seller's Response:

She’s a pro.

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much! You are going to be amazing!!

:

Fast, efficient, professional!!! Absolutely amazing work in a short period of time!

:

An Awesome press release was written and distributed to top media outlets. I highly recommend her services!!!!!!

:

Monica is awesome! Excellent clear communication and wonderful service! Would definitely recommend her gigs + extras and will order again. Thank you for doing such amazing work!! I am looking forward to what's next in part thanks to your help :-) I wish only the best for you.




No comments:

Post a Comment