Sunday, September 13, 2020

Write Your Press Release











About:

** NEW SELLER DEAL: Get unlimited revisions on all orders! ** 

As a corporate communications professional of nearly a decade, I have written dozens of press releases, media releases and media advisories. With long-standing relationships with local media, I understand the nuances of wording that will get the media's attention and get them to cover your story. 



Get rid of uncertainty and hire a professional to get your press release SEEN and COVERED by local and national media!



Gig Extras:

  • I'll format your release with your company's branding including logo and header
  • I'll give you instructions on the best time and format to deliver your release
  • I'll format your release for the web so you can post it on your website



With my gig, you can expect:

  • Prompt replies and a finished product returned by the deadline
  • Final document provided in Word or Google Docs
  • Constant availability to ask me questions and collaborate on edits - even on evenings and weekends
  • Feedback if I discover copyright, legal or other publishing issues
  • 100 per cent guaranteed satisfaction



Does your press release need some extra TLC? Message me and I’ll accommodate any request!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment