Monday, September 7, 2020

Quickly Write Your Press Release And Get It Noticed











About:

I have a 10-year career in the Communications field that ranges from municipality management, philanthropic organizations, and for-profit industries including finance and media. My experience includes writing press releases, social media management, social media content writing, proofreading, editing.  



I can help you when your creative juices are not flowing!  I can write 1,500 words or fewer press releases within a 24-hour turnaround.  More than 1,500 words will require a 48-hour turnaround.



The press release that I provide for you will:

  • be spelling error-free.
  • be grammatically correct.
  • will be concise and to the point.


I will provide up to 3 revisions for basic or standard packages and 5 revisions for pro packages. I will provide more than standard revisions because I want to make sure my customers are satisfied with their press releases.

Reviews


:

The Seller was very easy to work with. She was responsive to my changes and everything was completed in a timely manner. I will definitely use the service again.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment