Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Write An Impressive Press Release











About:

I will write you a fantastic, fast, concise, specialized and informative press release within the time of your choice.  I have the love and passion for writing, therefore I will be glad to write for you a magnificent copy on any topic.



For the basic $5 gig, I will deliver a fantastic press release of 100-150 words  For any press release or copy longer than 100-150, kindly check out  my gig packages for details. 



Please feel free to message me about any inquiry!



I am a native English speaker, born and raised in New York, educated in Journalism and Public Relations Management.



Contact me with your details to enable me get down to work towards giving you the best which you deserve.





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment