Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Write You A Solid Press Release











About:

With over 15 years of PR experience, I am proficient in writing effective press releases, developing key messages and making your story stand out to get noticed by journalists. Our phone meeting will be primarily to understand your objectives better, so I can write a release that truly reflects your brand and vision.

I have access to the UK's largest database of journalists/bloggers, as well as my own black book of contacts, so I can compile a tailored list of contacts that are specifically targeted to the story we are looking to tell. I have a knack for developing interesting angles and writing pitches, so if you go for the premium option, I can guarantee that your story will be tailor pitched to at least 5 relevant journalists, including at top tier outlets, such as the BBC. You will be provided with a report of outlets that the release has been distributed and pitched too.

I can write about pretty much anything, and most of clients have come from across a spectrum of sectors, including, Entertainment, Events, Film, Sport, Travel, Food/Drink and Retail.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment