Thursday, September 10, 2020

Write A Professionally Formatted Press Release And Distribute It To Gcc Media











About:

Let me write you an amazing press release!



Do you have a business with a new announcement to make?  This gig is the go-to resource for businesses on the hunt to get higher search rankings with superior SEO content.  I want you to get seen with an original, professionally-written press release that captures a reader's attention and helps convert them to a sale.



I'm a public relations coordinator and have written countless articles, press releases and social media posts for renowned lifestyle, luxury and corporate clients.



By purchasing this service you will receive:



·       A high-quality SEO-optimized press release

·       Engaging language style

·       On-time delivery

·       Revisions

·       If you want distribution, let’s talk about that – 98% of my clients get media coverage!



As I am a curious person with many interests I'm happy to write about any topic!



My top priority is that YOU are happy with the result, so I will always make sure the final product meets your expectations.



Let's get started! 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment