Thursday, September 3, 2020

Write The Perfect Press Release For Your Company











About:

I am a native (U.S.) English speaker, with over 20 years of writing and editing experience. I have several years of experience in marketing and promotional writing as well. With my press release service, you will get the highest-quality PR for your company, and help take your brand to the top!



My writing is clean, professional, and error-free. I have worked with several successful startups and growing companies around the world - including Taboola, HPE/Accenture, Fiverr, Dynamic Yield, Dstillery, Innovid, and more. I've produced several top-quality releases in the past, and will be happy to provide samples upon request.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

That was super easy and amazing quality work. Thank you so much for your small (but big) contribution in our project. 5*****

:

Thank you for your feedback! It was a pleasure working with you as well. Good luck!!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment