Thursday, January 23, 2020

Perform Alchemy With Your Press Release











About:

Hi..,



I am an Attorney.



You must be wondering why and how an Attorney is writing Press-Releases. Actually, this is because of a fortunate accident, while I was advising a Media and Advertising Company, the serendipitous circumstances compelled me to write a Press-Release, and it all started. Since then I am continuously writing effective Press-Releases for my clients to voice their information to their intended audience.



Press-Release Writing is a special kind of art, the writer has to take calculated liberties to distribute information effectively and clearly, while negating any impression of advertising in the mind of the reader, so that the reader should digest the information of Press-Release as News and not as an advertisement.



There is a Purple area between Advertising and News, which demarcates the area of Press-Releases. And thankfully, with the Learning and experience of my profession, I find myself fully equipped with mental faculties, and armed with adept vocabulary to create a master-piece in that purple area.



You can Message me Anytime to discuss your peculiar requirements.



Thanks & Regards,

RamakantSingha



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment