Thursday, January 23, 2020

Write A Newsworthy Press Release











About:

Low Cost Press Release Service to increase your marketing impact. I am an ex-magazine editor and a Full-Time Public Relations Consultant so I understand what the media are looking for.



 

Basic Package

I will write you a professional press release which you can then use to send to newspapers or have distributed.



Standard Service

See What Is Included:

  • I will write you a professional press release
  • I will provide ideas on what the content should be about
  • I will put the press in Google News and on 2 news sites

  • It will be sent direct to at least 10 business news editors.
  • Promotion through social media
  • It will then go on my social media feed for continued promotion.



Premium Service

I will write you a professional press release and distribute it.


The press is distributed through PRUnderground $49 package

  • Sent To Google News
  • Published on 80 FOX/CBS/ABC/NBC websites
  • Social Media Distribution
  • Published on DigitalJournal.com
  • Multiple Newsrooms






Reviews


:

Thank you for such a great work.

:

Great work always

:

Took a bit longer than expected but the result was worth the wait. Great attention to detail and skilled writing. Will definitely use again.

:

Very nice. I am excited to see results of the press release distribution

:

Great guy to work with. Awesome communication and premium quality work!




No comments:

Post a Comment