Thursday, January 23, 2020

Write A Professional Press Release Of 400 Words In Spanish











About:

Hi, Im Adriana Flores Alcubilla,  I have worked as a journalist for more than a decade, besides being an editor in Venezuela in national and regional print media.

I will write press releases for your company about the events, services and topics you require.

My professional services include:

A professional and original Press Release, Elevator Pitch or Biography for 400 words adapted to SEO in spanish, with excellent writing and grammar.

The structure of the text includes:

Title + Summary or Header and subtitle

Body text delivered in .doc format in  (Word)

I need:

To start writing,  I require you to send me information about the topic to be developed, if there is a spokesperson that I should name, the extension and if there is a keyword you want to name in the text.

I do not offer:



I don't work with translations done with Google Translate or similar software,
nor with insufficient material that does not give me information about your business or the topic to be discussed in the press release.

Contact me first for:



If you have any questions please send me a message before you order this gig. 



Reviews


:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment