Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Write A Professional Press Release That Attracts Media











About:

Do you need publicity to promote your business? If yes, this gig is right for you!



I am a Marketing and Sales professional, with close to 10 years of experience in PR, communications, sales management, and business development.



I am offering you three options that will meet your business needs when writing a press release.



Basic package: For everyone with writing experience. Get a professional press release template which offers you a comprehensive step by step guide on how to write a press release on your own. I will review it, so we make sure it is just PERFECT!



The standard and premium packages are for all who want their press releases ready to use. You will receive a professional press material based on your requirements that can be submitted to online and print media. 
The main services with the standard and premium packages include: writing a press release, SEO, editing, proofreading. Choose the premium option and get also press release ideas and professional consultation on how to attract media!



Feel free to get in touch, if any questions!



My business grows when yours grows, so let's grow together! SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED!



 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great...fast and easy...exactly what I wanted!

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

:

I am working with this seller for the second time and I can’t be more happy about it. The press release I ordered was quickly delivered and met all my needs and requirements. The communication with the seller was very friendly, and she answered all my additional questions as well. I would definitely use her services again in the future and highly

:

Very professional, timely work, thoughtful and prompt communications throughout, fast delivery of requested work and very courteous. I will def do business with this seller again! Thanks so much! Best wishes and much success!!

:

Peter has been a great customer from the very beginning. He submitted very detailed and cleared requirements and he was very helpful supporting my work during the whole process. We have established a great collaboration. If you get a chance working with him, I would definitely recommend doing so!




No comments:

Post a Comment