Monday, January 27, 2020

Write A Professional Press Release











About:

Look no further! Jump on my special press release offer!

Press release is about getting the maximum exposure for your business and organization events. You need a powerful press release, and that is why I’m here.

I will write a compelling press release that generates the response you need for your business and organization events to be a huge success.

I will write your professional press release describing your event, product, company or organization in a way that grabs attention. I’m an expert in writing a press release and I will be using the standard press release guidelines, so you have come to the right gig!

 

I write a professional press release for the launch or announcement of Products, Events, Books, Services, Music etc.

 

What can I offer you?

  • A concise, outstanding and well-written press release with a title, subtitle, word body and contact section.
  • I will include your logo or images if provided.
  • You will receive the press release in both MS Word and PDF format (If requested for)
  • I offer unlimited revision but I strive to get it right the first time!

 

Your satisfaction is my priority!

I’m looking forward to working with you.

Thank you.

Greatthinker

Reviews


:

excellent work

:

Quick turnaround time, very responsive and creative. I could not have produced this release without GreatThinker09

:

Greatly written love the peice alot.

:

Thank you for the press release!

:

The writer is a professional. A high-quality Press Release was delivered. Highly recommended service!




No comments:

Post a Comment