Monday, January 27, 2020

Write A Newsworthy Press Release











About:

I know what works with reporters and bloggers. That's because I was a professional journalist in NYC who went on to lead media relations teams at large, global enterprises like AT&T and ADP.



I have written hundreds of press releases and pored through hundreds more as a reporter. I can write "hard news," announcing a new product or service; thought leadership announcements, weighing in on news or trends of the day, or "human interest" announcements that may help to define a company's brand.



I will:

  • Interview you for press release details, including capturing quotes.
  • Perform all work in Microsoft Word.
  • Write to the Associated Press (AP) style, most commonly used by newspapers, broadcasters and online journalistic outlets.
  • Ensure grammar and spelling are 100% correct.


Please note:

  • I do not work with PDF files as, by definition, they prohibit content editing.
  • I do not offer legal review of all claims made in a press release.
  • This gig does not include distribution.


I am at your service so please feel free to place an order now!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment