Friday, January 24, 2020

Write A High Quality Press Release And Distribution











About:

***NEW OFFER*** BUY 2 GIGS AND GET ONE FREE

I will offer you a premium web based distribution service. And help you get the widest coverage for your press release on 300+ news-based websites, with Facebook and Twitter accounts that are news-specific. 

I will help you advertise your Product, Professional Services, Events, Books, Music, Kickstarter campaigns, Apps and etc. through my premium web based press release distribution.

I guarantee publication with my advanced web-based services. Clients can see Google indexed pages of their press release and also access a live link report where they can check the news websites on which their release has been published along with the Google title search.

  • You need buy extra gigs to add one video.

Kindly contact me if you need sample PR delivery report.

Thanks & Best Regards!

Virtualvick.

Reviews


:

well done , Job done

:

Good job, anytime again

:

Done a great job thank you

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment