Thursday, January 30, 2020

Write Your Press Release In Japanese











About:

Please consult with me beforehand to avoid disappointment.

I do not accept any orders unless I establish a great rapport with the client. 

Due to very high demand of this service, I am trying to raise unit prices.  $5 is just becoming too little for the time I spend. And you are paying for my time and effort not for the successful result.  Thanks for your understanding.



******************************************************



Have you got a press release in English that you want to translate it in Japanese?  But you may be a bit concerned whether the mere translation would reach targeted Japanese effectively.  And who to send to you ask.  You are thinking "I want someone not just to translate but to fully localize it for Japanese Presses and take action to send to all relevant Japanese media".



You have just found me!



Just for $5, I will translate your press release up to 200 English words with 2 photos and fully localize it.



I am one of very few Japanese gig sellers on Fiverr that provide business services.  My professional partners, friends and contacts in Japan are the great advantage that I have.



Contact me anytime.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you veery much for your kind support in this project. I am sure your blog will be well received. We are in the process of posting and indexing the blog in various social media.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for remembering me and placing order again. It's my pleasure helping your business.

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Thank you for the continuous support!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment