Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Build A Custom Media List











About:

Are you trying to get press coverage for your business?  You may be in the market for a media contact list (a.k.a, a press distribution list).



With this gig, I will create a list of the most relevant media contacts to meet your exact needs. From journalists who cover your specific business niche, to those based in a specific U.S. region, I will work with you to design the best contact list which you can distribute your news to by e-mail.



Receive contacts affiliated with the following media types: print newspapers + their online versions; print magazines + their online versions; radio networks; radio shows; TV networks; TV shows; podcast shows; online news websites; blogs; freelance writers; news syndicates; and more. 



For specialized offerings, I can create custom orders for:



  • compiling missing e-mail addresses from an already existing media list;
  • researching and collecting contacts who have recently written about a specific topic; 
  • researching broadcast outlets who produce specialized segments;
  • distributing your e-mails on your behalf;
  • among others... if you have something more specific, please reach out to me and I would be happy to assist you! 

Reviews


:

always a pleasure to work with this seller, delivers amazing contacts.

:

I will definitely work with this seller again! She was helpful, responsive and knowledgable.

:

Kim was great, especially in dealing with my unusual business. I don't fit neatly into a niche because my niche is so very specific. She was still able to find and deliver 425 contacts for my PR needs. Very pleased. Would hire again.

:

IMPRESSIVE - Delivered before the due date and with an explanation for every single provided contact.

:

Absolutely awesome!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment