Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Write An SEO Press Release For Higher Search Rankings











About:

I will provide you with a captivating press release that will get you the media attention and brand awareness you deserve. I will research, draft, and revise a custom press release on any topic for your organization and provide it to you for you to release to any sources you wish. My formal education is in English, and throughout my academic and professional career in higher education, I have drafted and edited documents in nearly every genre, including press releases.



When you partner with me on this gig you are guaranteed



  • Adherence to AP style guidelines
  • Valuable press release content that will catch the eye of journalists, clients, and the public
  • SEO-optimized press release 
  • Title and subtitle
  • Revisions
  • Unlimited access to me to answer any questions you may have 
 

I will also have your press release published on high ranking websites.



Whether you are looking to launch a new store or product, advertise a community service event or opportunity, or announcing a major milestone, I can help generate the buzz you're looking for. 



Let's get you the recognition your business deserves.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment