Friday, January 24, 2020

Write You An Ap Style Press Release Of 250 Words











About:

A 250 word press release in newsworthy, AP format.  This will not be a "call to action" release that can be rejected for a sales pitch.



I need the basics: who, what, why.  URL, contact information including email.  I also need a name, first and last. 


Set the prices for your 3 packages.
Select the elements you want to include in each offer.
Add Extras to increase your order value.
My Gig Extras


Buyer will receive two copies of PR, .rtf and .pdf at no charge.  Additional formats on request.



Having a sale at your business or offering outstanding customer service is not a newsworthy item.  This is advertising and is instantly rejected as such.



ALL gig information is required for a release.  A longer release up to 400 words and/or distribution services is not possible without ALL this information.  Please note this before ordering.



Document uploading may results in typos and misspellings. Let me know asap if this happens so I can fix it. I will not be accountable for errors and mistakes if the order is automatically accepted without review.



Bulk orders may take longer than 5 days. Please ask before placing bulk orders.





Reviews


:

didnt realize I never submitted this

:

superb! Excellent piece of writing! Thank you!

:

Excellent excellent excellent. Can’t stress that enough.

:

I only use him for my work we have a working relationship for years

:

Fast delivery, very patient and flexible. Definitely 5 stars. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment