Monday, January 20, 2020

Write And Pitch A Professional Press Release For You











About:

I will write and pitch a professional press release for your business or product using my writing expertise and industry knowledge and connections. 



The length of your press release and extent of my pitching varies depending on which package you choose. However, regardless of the package, all of my writing and pitching is held to the highest professional standard. 



With all packages, 2 days of press correspondence comes as standard. Plus, all packages come with at least 1 re-write as standard. I will take on board any criticisms you have during the drafting process to create a press release and pitch which is perfect for your business or product.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment