Thursday, January 16, 2020

Write Press Releases That Do Not Make Editors Crazy











About:

Years of reading bad press releases from an editor's desk have taught me a valuable lesson: Simple really is better. 

Too many public relations writers add unnecessary adjectives, often meant to flatter their company or performance venue. Good editors excise this language, and end up doing a lot of rewriting. 

My releases will stick to what a reader needs -- the who, what, when, where, along with explanatory information. This approach makes the releases more likely to be used in print and online. (Ideas for further news articles or coverage may be suggested in parenthetical material.)



Reviews


:

The seller took the information I gave him and wrote a thorough press release, I believe he even took a look at my book to get even more insights into the book.

:

Arranged my ideas better than I could have.

:

I am very pleased with the press release that cliffbellamy created. Excellent work!

:

Exceptional writing!

:

Knowledgeable and good to work with.




No comments:

Post a Comment