Thursday, January 16, 2020

Create Content And Manage Your Crisis











About:

I am a law enforcement professional with 7+ years in government and non-profit work, who writes press releases daily. I am highly creative yet known for staying grounded while helping visionaries put their ideas to paper and plans into action. I am a communications strategist who loves to create positive and proactive content but my professional experience has given me the unique opportunity of learning how to communicate through chaos. Highly versed in crisis communications, I have significant experience managing critical incidents including natural and manmade disasters, high-profile investigations, personnel issues and more. My experience stems from working as the lead spokeswoman for a paramilitary law enforcement agency in Florida’s sixth largest county. I would love to help you build your brand and tell your story.   



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment