Thursday, January 16, 2020

Write You An Engaging And Informative Press Release











About:

I will research your brand, communicate with you (the buyer) to determine the desired impact of the press release, and hone in on focus words prior to writing the document. 



From there I will write a commanding, informative, and dynamic press release that fulfils your specific requirements. 



The Press Release will arrive ready to be used, it will have your branding, it will be in the correct format, and it will feature an attention grabbing heading and subtitle, as well as including the previously discussed focus words and points.



The Press Releases Will Be:



  • On brand
  • Extremely Well Written 
  • Professionally formatted


There are revisions included in all of the latter, and I will be more than happy to discuss the original decision of mine before amending it, I will then leave you with the original copy and the amended copy so that you can decide. I am also more than happy to provide additional revisions for a small fee. 



My job involves writing Press Releases alongside blog posts and Press announcements so I have a lot of experience in this field, and am confident that I can deliver a Press Release that is right for you.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment