Friday, November 20, 2020

Write An Engaging Press Release











About:

Ready for an engaging press release?



I have written hundreds of press releases over the years for companies in a range of industries. I also have a wide range of interests in life and am comfortable writing on most topics. As a previous journalist I understand what is required in a press release.



Press releases are a great tool to raise awareness about your product and brand. 



  • Formatted – Your press release will be formatted, ready to be sent out directly
  • Native English Speaker – I understand the nuances of the language and the need for good grammar
  • Newsworthy Content – I will help you to find the most interesting angle for your article
  • Revisions – My aim is to write the press release that you want
  • Titles – Press release title and subtitle
  • Tone – Chose between a professional or conversational tone for your press release
  • Topic Research – I research each topic before writing, so your press release is authentic



If it's an interesting and engaging press release you need, I am the writer you want.

Please note, this gig is for writing press releases only.

I also offer Creative Content and Professional Email gigs on here.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment