Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Write Captivating Press Releases











About:

Welcome! 



As a brand marketing manager, I have extensive background in copywriting and sharing brand and product stories which is why I understand what it takes to write a captivating press release.





It’s my passion to build and create a compelling story that is compelling and will convert interest and gain coverage.



My commitment is to provide you five-star service, take the stress away from the most exciting part of a new launch or event. Your project’s success is my number one priority.



I’m ready when you are. Let’s get to work!



My Guarantees: 

  • Engaging, SEO-optimized press release.
  • Release title and subtitle.
  • Thorough research specifically tailored to your press release.
  • ON-TIME GUARENTEE
  • Communication with me on-demand.

Reviews


:

If you are looking for someone with stellar english writing skills, this is it. This is not some outsourced talent, this is real canadian writing skills from a top marketer. Get it while its cheap, because I'm sure it won't be the price I paid for long.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment