Thursday, November 26, 2020

Write You A Press Release











About:

Welcome to my press release gig!



I am a trained writer and public relations professional. I have 5+ years of press release, blog, third-party article, and social media writing experience. 



I am comfortable writing on any topic, but specifically, have my experience in the health care industry. 



By booking my gig, you will receive: 

  • A 300-word press release
  • A release title and subtitle
  • Revisions
  • Access to me to discuss the goals of the release 



I also provide gig extras! Check them out!



I look forward to collaborating to help you meet your press release goals!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome! I love it. Great job Francescamr I am very pleased with your writing.

Seller's Response:

Thank you, Demetris. I enjoyed writing on your book. I wish you much success with it!

:

Excellent work. Very Satisfied with the deliverables. Coming back for some more Francesca and thank you again.

:

Francescamr crafted a very well written Press Release article for me and I would suggest that you give her a try for yourself to fine out what I’m talking about.

:

Thank you, Lloyd! I appreciate your review!




No comments:

Post a Comment