Monday, November 30, 2020

Write Quick And Appealing News Releases And Advisories











About:

Order from me and I will provide you with an awesome news release, also known as a press release, or media release. Just communicate the 5 W's (who, what, where, when, why) and how, and I will draft the news release and include a quote. If your company has a boiler plate and url links that they would like to include, I can incorporate that as well. The more detail you provide, the more information I can use to draft the news release. 



If you purchase the premium package I will work with you to develop a deeper understanding of your overall business and marketing needs to see how this news release fits in with your overall vision to ensure it is optimized to meet your goals and objectives. I will also conduct additional research of your website, your industry, and the media to ensure the newsworthiness of the story is best captured in the news release. With the premium package I will also format the release using your logo or a template you provide. 



From me you can expect:

  • A news release returned to you within 3 business days or faster. 
  • Strong grammar and spelling.
  • Great customer service.
  • Mature style and language. 


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment