Saturday, November 28, 2020

Write A Press Release











About:

I will write a strong press release that will describe your product or service in detail. 



My writing process is as follows:

-Research your brand and market

-Align my paragraph topics with your requested topic

-Write article

-Edit article

-Submit to you for revision (if purchased) and make necessary changes



I take my time to ensure that my writing fits your brand voice and identity. I ask that you provide me with your website, social media accounts, and writing angle to make this a smooth process.

Reviews


:

This is my third time working with this "Gig Master" she was either on time or early each time. I am forever grateful for the way that she took on my brand and breathed life into it with her words. From my Brand Story to my Press Release she was on point each time.

:

Super dope press release. I was impressed. Definitely would use again. Great job

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment