Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Write Your Press Release











About:

Do you have something exciting to announce?



A press release is a quick, compelling way to share company news, updates, product launches, etc. But, it needs to be engaging and well written for journalists and blogs to notice it!



I was a journalist. I know what they're looking for. I am now on the other side of the pond as a digital marketer. With five years of experience and a bachelor's degree in public relations, I can provide you with an engaging, mistake-free release.



It will include a summary, details, and if you can provide them, two quotes from stakeholders. Add on a social post if you plan to share the news on your social profiles.



If you have any questions, please contact me.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment