Monday, November 9, 2020

Write The Perfect Fashion Press Release











About:

As a former journalist I know what is going to catch the attention of the press pack and what they are likely to ignore. A well crafted press release must catch their attention, hold it and deliver the key information while being totally on-brand.

If you are a new fashion brand or an established label I have the industry specific knowledge to produce the perfect press release to get journalists writing about you.



*distribution available through EIN PressWire (Additional $95)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

HOLY AMAZING! Huge thanks to Robert for writing an outstanding review of the project and effortlessly depicting all of the various elements of the band while maintaining the core subject at hand. Great communication as well and provided insight on other useful tools too. Overall, just WOW, thank you.

Seller's Response:

It was an absolutely pleasure.

Seller's Response:

My man NAILED it!!!! Got exactly what I was wanting the first try and I gave him very very little information to go off of. Thank you so much. I highly recommend this seller. I will have another order very soon my friend. Thanks

Seller's Response:

So glad you’re happy!

Seller's Response:

Excellent experience. Robert is a pleasure to work with, very knowledgeable, and a clever wordsmith. Looking forward to working with him again very soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment