Thursday, November 19, 2020

Write You A Press Release











About:

I'll write an outstanding press release to share your company news that you can distribute to media outlets and share on your website, intranet, blog, etc. I specialize in:

  • Staffing announcements
  • Awards, honors, and achievements
  • Philanthropic endeavors
  • Employee spotlights
  • Event announcements, highlights, and recaps
  • Merger and acquisition communications



Need something crafted that you don't see listed here? Feel free to reach out to me, and I'll let you know if I can do it! =)



My name is Jessica Peterson, and I'm a marketing and communications professional with more than 12 years of experience in the health, technology, and agriculture industries. I've written many successful press releases for organizations ranging in size from five to 1,000+ employees. When I'm not working, you can find me spending time outdoors with my two dogs.



I promise to be responsive, meticulous, and efficient.



Thank you so much for your consideration. I look forward to working with you!



Note: Please be aware that I do not distribute the content to media outlets.





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment