Friday, November 20, 2020

Write A Press Release











About:

Welcome to my press release gig here on Fiverr!



As someone with many loves and passions, I am comfortable writing on any topic.



By purchasing this gig, you will be guaranteed:

  • An formatted press release
  • A Copyscape-cleared press release
  • A release title AND subtitle
  • Revisions
  • Expert recommendations
  • Access to me for hashing out a long-term press plan


Don't forget to check out my gig extras! I can work through a press plan, research ideas, and recommend my other distribution gigs at this time.



I am incredibly excited to get to know you and your team. I look forward to our collaboration.



Feel free to discuss any time. Let's get to work.



Thanks 

Regards

Feeha 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment