Thursday, November 26, 2020

Press Release Writing With Press Release Distribution











About:

Hello, my name is Irene, a freelance press release writer and publisher who is committed to communicating your message effectively and generating media coverage that gets the attention your announcement needs.



If you’re looking to announce a Business Launch, Product Launch, Event, Book Release, Website, App, or ANY other item you consider newsworthy through a creative press release, I will create that industry standard press release that conveys your story perfectly.



Using my expertise in writing and media, I will deliver a press release that fulfils your market objectives and pulls your content to the spotlight.



My press release distributions are search engine optimised (SEO) and comes with a 99.9% guaranteed placement.



By placing an order with me, you're entitled to:



  • Creative Written Press Release
  • MASSIVE SEO Press Release Distribution (please check my gig packages)
  • Google indexing
  • Keyword Targeting
  • Instant Authority,Trust & Credibility
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • Fast Delivery
  • 24/7 Customer Support



Bonuses:



Top-Tier Backlinks



If you have any questions, kindly read the FAQs or contact me directly. Else, you can go ahead to place your order.



Cheers,

Irene.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

AWESOME!!!! She is brilliant... Give her your information and she will turn it into something amazing without personally knowing you. She is definitely gifted for her work.

:

I loved working with Irene! She works fast, made a great first draft out of lots of bits and pieces of information I provided her with, and she was very responsive to integrate suggestions, which led to a result I loved. Thanks, Irene! I'll be happy to contact you again when I need my next press release.

:

It was a great pleasure working on your project! See you soon again.

:

I am very pleased with her work. I had already written a press release but she made it sound better and then did the distribution.

:

Easy to work with. Loved how she used the little information I submitted to good effect to create a perfect press release! Quality of the work was excellent!




No comments:

Post a Comment