Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Write An Engaging Press Release With SEO Optimization











About:

I will write a PR release with engaging copy, using my years of experience in PR across a variety of industries. I am versatile and can customize to fit the tone and feel of your brand as well as the demographic you're aiming to reach.



Cut through the noise with a distinctive, modern, relatable message.



When you purchase this gig, you are guaranteed:



- Customized copy with a personalized voice.

- Messaging aimed at your demographic.

- Relevant Keywords to optimize for search.

- Any customized message or detail you'd like included will fit seamlessly into press release.



Please message me if you have a custom offer, or more extensive needs. 



I look forward to servicing your PR needs with enthusiasm.

Reviews


:

Sophie was incredible to work with. She included everything I wanted, and even put her own personal spin on it. I'm super impressed with the press release and will be using again. I feel like she knew the exact right thing to say to help us sell to our niche audience. Thanks so much!

:

wow wow wow !! sophiewillow is really talented & gifted writer when it comes to writing, she absolutely knows how to make your writing goes viral !! I found a true gem on Fiverr, she can make magic happen with her writing. What an Amazing seller !! we're definitely going to hire her again

:

Wrote a great press release to help drive traffic to my new website. Very good with using keywords. Easy to work with. I will hire her for additional writing gigs.

:

The seller was very knowledgeable, friendly and delivered a great press release. She definitely took the pressure off that I was feeling trying to write one myself.. Thank You

:

Super quick and easy and the service provided was amazing, can't believe a put off creating or for so long when it could be so easy. An absolute gem on fiverr!




No comments:

Post a Comment